FIT SERVICE - PREVENTATIVE MAINTENANCE
Preventative Maintenance Plans keep your fitness equipment running smoother longer. Our plans are custom-tailored and packed with strategic features that ensure your equipment gets the attention ii deserves at a price you can afford. And we include Corrective Maintenace at no additional chrge.
A typical maintenance plan includes scheduled visits to perform manufacturer recommended adjustments, alignments, calibrations, lubrications and cleanings. As an added value we include Corrective Maintenance, the pre-scheduled replacement of parts that wear out like walking belts & and decks, rollers, overlays, pads, and cables. These parts are inspected during the maintenance visit and replaced during the next visit at no additional charge.
Did you know that performing scheduled preventative maintenance at scheduled intervals will...
- keep equipment running smoother longer
- reduce unexpected breakdowns because of parts failing unexpectedly
- prolong the usable life of normal wear items like belts, decks and rollers
- prolongs the overall life of your equipment and increase your return on investment
Did you know that...
- manufacturers RECOMMEND scheduled maintenance to reduce breakdowns and keep equipment running smoother longer
- unchecked maintenance leads to premature breakdowns, expensive repairs and shortened life span of equipment
- a small investment in preventative maintenance will save you thousands of dollars in expensive repair bills
- our maintenance agreement plans include Corrective Maintenance at no extra charge
Smoother Running Equipment
Reduce Unexpected Breakdown
Extend Proper Operation
Protect Owner Investment